Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Unsung Hero

I love killing niggers. Dead niggers by the dozen. And by that I mean the black caterpillar of the turnip sawfly. Just ask Edward Blyth, he coined the term in his 1849 work Cuvier's Animal kingdom.

I'm kind of torn now though, clearly Edward used the term in the pejorative sense. Through science he was telling the world that we should gas all the niggers, just like the turnip sandfly. This is precisely why science was invented; to confuse and instil panic in the masses through the use of big words and fear of the unknown, much like government. I support your call to arms, Edward! But Edward is also a HERETIC, he played a major role in introducing the world to the theory of Natural Selection. The world was created 6000 years ago Edward, end of story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home