Saturday, August 12, 2006

One week old

So Black Bile Box is now one week old, its teeth are cut and the Internet is horrified. Reading around it seems Black Bile Box has been garnering quite a bit of attention. Yes I'm great, I know it, you know it, and even God himself knows it. In fact one of God's guilty little pleasures, aside from massacring the Jews, is opening up a browser and surfing on over to read my latest entries. Now that I've opened up the comments to allow randoms, he's even promised to stop by.

You've all been great; Kryz your early support has been like that moment of ejaculation through a path of dreary foreplay, it kept me pushing forward. Prof K, I was delighted by your comment "Remarkable effort. Rivals the Bible, even the Qur'an, in factual content!", because if there's something Black Bile Box needs more of, it's blasphemy. And finally Splunge, while your open allegiance with this site is a move that's bound to cost you your next job interview when they Google you, your staunch support of equal rights in the face of this is truly admirable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you Jasper, you're falling nicely. Say, I'm in need of a replacement horsemen, my third has come down with a cold. Would you be interested? kthxbi.

8/12/2006 11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home