Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Chicks with cats

Some nights when I get a little bored I like to head over to online dating sites to have a laugh at the female profiles. Ranging from sedate images of honest lonely hearts to full-frontal "crown of thorns" shots, not only is this resource good for a chuckle, it's also rather erotic. However there is one image type that I can't help but laugh deliriously at. Chicks with cats. Yes ladies, we know you love cats, but the association of "crazy old spinster with 40 cats" just reverberates from your photos.


I tell you, nothing says "I haven't been fucked by another human being in more than 2 years because I have emotional dependency issues" than a picture with you and your cat. We all know where you're getting your "emotional needs" from, and that you would trade that pussycat in a heartbeat for a big dose of hard cock. I find these profiles the most delicious because there's nothing I like more than creating a blistering hot fake profile and sending these eternally lonely bitches free "hugs and kisses". And they wonder why I never reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home