Sunday, September 03, 2006

An old favourite

After the last few posts, and on the advice of Kryz, I felt it was time to lower the tone of Black Bile Box once again. Heidi Klum has been a faithful member of my spank bank for some time, so I thought it was time to pay her my regards.





I'd like to do the following to Heidi's picture
Masturbate over it
Masturbate over it again
Pin it on the wall of my freakish Heidi Klum stalker collage
Glue it to the face of my girlfriend
Pin on my girlfriend's bedroom door with the caption "this is what a real woman looks like"
Burn it, along with my hard drive
All of the above
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasper said...

I named my happy fun snake "Basil" in honour of Malcolm McDowell's pet.

9/04/2006 8:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home