Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tap that Ass

A beautiful ass is wonderful thing to possess. Be it fully clothed, barely visible through the condensation of the shower door, or pearly white naked as it stares up at you, hips raised, legs slightly apart, thighs quivering, just waiting for penetration. While there are many out there, there are few that compare to the tightness of Alizée Jacotey. Born in 1984 (yes she's legal), so incredible is this little package that one picture just does not do it justice. If you'd like to see Alizee topless, check out this video. Just typing the URL made me hard.







Would you tap that ass?
Yes
I'm all sticky
I'd love a bit of clit on clit action
No, I prefer fat chicks
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasper said...

Yeah me too, I'm sure she'll make another appearance on BBB.

Quick reply, courteous communications, would comment again A+++

8/31/2006 6:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home