Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tits and comments

Inspired by Kryz's recent comment I've decided women's tits should be regular feature on Black Bile Box. I think we can all agree that this can only mean good things.

I've also fixed up the comments so now any random can post. That's right spamsnatchs, I care about what you have to say. I'm especially interested in those of you who have the secret elixar to increase the length of my penis, or amount of my man-literage.

Just kidding, my cock's big enough. If you post that shit here I will hunt you down and beat you to death my with my 12" black rubber dildo. Why do I own such a device? Because I love teasing Texas women on my webcam.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasper said...

Yeah mammary glands are where it's at. Now if only women could lactate after sex they could act as a snack machine too.

8/10/2006 7:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home