Monday, August 21, 2006

Freedom of expression

I'm a strong proponent of freedom of expression, especially when it's in the best interests of this nation. I support a man's right to tell his wife to shut the hell up while he's driving, I support a man's right to yell at a shrieking bus load of left-wing hysterical feminists that pre-emptive military invasions are they only way to show the world who's in charge. I even support the freedom of speech in religion; if my priest wants to get on television and proclaim that God wants us to rain nuclear fire down on these Islamic heathens, I'll be there holding the camera. But I'll tell you who doesn't respect the freedom of speech, those liberal-thinking European bohemians. This sir is a fucking outrage. If Latvians want to show their infatuation with the Hakenkreuz, a symbol of power of the romanticised German state, I say encore! Volksverhetzung; bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home