Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fuck you hi5friendstermyspacefacebook cunts!

People continually send me invites to join their social networking sites. Not a month goes by where some thankfully forgotten mind-wipe victim sends me the promises of making yet another 20 million new netwrok friends!!!!!1!!~! Let me be clear: I don't like you people, the reason I never talk to you should be evidence of that. Further, if you're the type of person who signs up to those privacy raping machines for reasons other than stalking, you automatically go into the draw for the "I fucking hate you and want to stab you in your reproductive organs" prize. Incidentally, I think it is classic that hi5.com, known as HI5 or HIV in roman numerals, chose to name themselves after something as virulent and destructive as the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, agent of the AIDS disease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home