Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Cocks or tits?

In relation to my previous post, Kryz had this to say "I would prefer hitting the nudge button and a perfect set of cans come out and rub themselves on my face." Mmm, that's a good point Kryz. Certainly I think all heterosexual men and women would prefer to see a set of double d's pressed up against their monitor, gyrating ever so smoothly. However when I converse with someone I like to assert my dominance; I want my listeners to know who they're dealing with; a man, a man's man. To achieve this I like to start all my conversations with a firm handshake and the announcement of both the girth and length of my penis. On the Internet I feel I can convey this dominance more effectively with an appropriately sized cock beating against their screens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home