Monday, August 07, 2006

Titillating Sitters

Like all men I like to look at naked women. That's right boys, I'm unavailable. Searching for serialz you can't help but come across some truly magnificent works, I'm sure you've all seen them: Girls gone Wild, Bang Bus, Barely legal Teens, all great sites.

The other day I came across "Exploited Babysitters", pun intended. The language is simply exquisite, like the feel of silk as it runs across your scrotum. Just take a look: "Twins aren't very common. Hot, 18 year old twins are even less common so, I'm happy to have two of them working for me. Anyway, when it came time to give out bonuses I could only give one, and let's just say things became...competitive...for my cock!" Move over Tolstoy, there's a new player in town!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasper said...

I'll say, reading this blog is better than having your cock sucked. Infact the only thing that could make this blog more enjoyable is if you were to have your cock sucked while reading it. Sorry bitches, I don't go fishing.

I fixed up the comments, now any random can post. That's right link spammers, you can linkdrop here now as well.

8/09/2006 12:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home